Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A wild blog appears!

Salutations! 
Jessica Darnell, here, coming to you LIVE from Tulsa, USA. 
I was told recently that I should start a blog. For some strange reason, I have decided to embark on that endeavor. As I've never kept up a blog before, I'd like to start out with something simple: just a few old writings of mine from my first two years at college. Perhaps eventually I'll get to writing other types of posts...maybe I'll even talk about my life (gasp!). Of course, it's up to you, dear reader, to decide whether or not this silly blog is even worth keeping up. And I'm counting on you to share your thoughts! But I digress. I simply wanted to introduce myself to the blogging world, and now that it's out there, I'm going to post my pieces, sit back, and wait for whatever the Internet throws at me (be it pie, tomatoes, or maybe--just maybe!--encouragement). 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment